An All-in-one solution packed with powerful features.
Assets – Upload and Learn
Discover the metrics of your large and complex source code portfolios at a glance. BluInsights is built to automatically process billions of lines of source code from tens of programming languages and generate detailed reports containing:
- The list of programming languages used
- The number of lines of code per file extension, per file, etc.
- The number of comment lines and blank lines.
- The percentages of each file types, categories of line codes, etc.
The results are presented in different formats using interactive tables and charts for a better visualization. Multiple options allow the user to customize the content by filtering, sorting, grouping, etc. Results can also be exported to personalized Excel files.
Management – Share and Collaborate
Boost productivity with an overview that gives all team members what they need. It’s all about knowing who’s working on what and when. BluInsights substantially facilitates collaborative work with visual and fully transparent communication:
- Invite team members, assign them to relevant tasks (source code files, workpackages or tests) is very easy.
- Receive automatic email notifications for any changes related to your assignments.
- Stay on top of everything. Check what’s coming up across multiple projects with one simple overview.
- Keep all your files, comments, progress and achievements in one place and say goodbye to uselessly complicated sheets.
BluInsights offers a high degree of flexibility by allowing users to define their own progress workflow by creating custom status and workpackages. The dashboard offers a visual way to keep track on project and tasks without effort.
Test Cases – Define and Track
Testing in source-code driven projects is one of the most time-consuming tasks if not correctly executed. The large amount of test data and videos for like-for-like behaviors that had to be defined and tracked is huge and the exercise may rapidly turn to a nightmare. Blu Insights tackles this issue by providing a simple and intuitive test management features to:
- Define test scenarios, assign them to testers, etc.
- Attach workpackage and source code files validation to one or many test scenarios.
- Track and measure test scenarios validation.
- Upload video, datasets or any kind of file related to your test scenarios.
- Define and customize test status.
There is an array of test tools on the market for every aspect of the software testing process. BluInsights is not a new one. In fact, leverage your favorite tools (using your favorite Continuous Integration tool) to automate test cases and let Blu insights report and track success and fails among all your test cases, test results and test progress while keeping a tight link to the related source code files and/or workpackages.
Blu Age Features – Dive and Uncover
Source code exploration and progress tracking need in most cases advanced features like dependencies analysis, deep programming languages detection, extraction of details from libraries, etc. This is exactly the purpose of Blu Age Features which leverages Blu Age products to offer:
- Automatic dependencies analysis between programs for multiple programming languages.
- Upload of custom dependencies analysis following a user-friendly JSON format.
- Blu Age annotations consolidation to track progress on modernization projects.
- Detection of programming languages for files without or with generic extensions.
Blu Age Features enrich your original inputs (source code) with more insights useful for all your project steps from exploration, budgeting, decomposition to kickoff and progress tracking. Everything your team needs to uncover insights and make the right choices.
All BluInsights Features