You can define test scenarios for your project, update them and track both of their status and results.
A test scenario has different information:
- ID: Automatically generated by BluInsights.
- Name: The name of your test scenario.
- Wokpackages: The workpackage(s) linked to the test scenarios.
- Assigned to: Team member in charge of the test scenario (the list of members is automatically filled by invited and registered members).
- Status: The status of the Test Scenario.
- Start date
- End date
- Result: The result (success/fail) of the Test Scenario.
- Comments: Team members can add a comment (with a specific type) linked to the Test Scenarios.
- Media Files: Documents, videos, images... linked to the Test Scenario.
All these details can be edited using the Selection Properties dialogbox that automatically appears when one or many scenarios are selected.