All your project artifacts are displayed as a graph to let you see all the main information at a glance. Source code files, workpackages and test scenarios are displayed as customizable nodes with different colors and shapes. Their relationships (a file is in a workpackage, a test scenario is related to one or many workpackages, etc.) are the edges of the graph.
The graph is automatically and instantly updated if any team members updates a node properties inside the graph or in any other page of Blu Insights.
Each group of nodes is a workpackage (the root parent is in the center of the group) and the nested workpackages and their related files are around. Similarly Test Scenarios are directly linked to workpackages.
- All the features proposed by the Selection Properties are available in the graph.
- The graph can be displayed in two modes "Types" and "Status" (click on the settings icon on the right).
- A subgraph can be selected by double clicking on the root node (workpackage) or by CTRL+click action.
- The zoom is possible thanks to the mouse wheel.
- The nodes position can be saved.
The dependencies between programs are not available in this view. You may see it in the Dependencies page (if supported).